[~] Here are other articles that will help you to successfully back up your dvd movies
- Back Up Any DVD Movie Tutorial with RipIt4me, FixVTS, DVD Shrink, and DVD Decrypter - #1 Choice!
- General Way to backup a DVD Movie
- Back up a DVD Movie using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter
- DVD Decrypter, Nero Recode 2, & Nero Burnering ROM Tutorial
- DVDFab Decrypter, VobBlanker, & Nero Recode 2 Tutorial
- DVD Decrypter, PgcEdit, VobBlanker, & Nero Recode 2 Tutorial
The information presented on this page illustrates how to backup compliant Video-DVDs to DVD±RW / DVD±R media.
The software tools and information presented on this page
work with unencrypted DVD files only and are not made
to create illegal copies of copyrighted DVD material.
Please record responsibly.
Before copying anything onto a CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, Blue-Ray, HD-DVD please be sure that you are exercising your fair use rights under the copyright law
and not violating any copyright laws.
The software from this web site is designed to assist you
in reproducing only the material in which you own the copyright
or for which you have obtained permission to copy from the copyright owner. Unless you own the copyright or hold permission to copy from the copyright owner,
you may be violating copyright law and be subject to
payment of damages and other remedies.
If you are uncertain about your rights,
you should contact your legal advisor,
you assume full responsibility for the legal and
responsible use of the software downloaded or obtained
by any delivery method from this web site.